Bushido Swords come to you from Masahiro, which is one of several lines by Master Cutlery. We are proud to offer a little something from each of these brands carried by the Master, but today we will simply focus on the stunning swords featured in the Bushido series.
These swords are stylish and come in several different styles along with a varying price range (from around $90 to $270). They remain in the same realm of quality as much higher priced samurai swords, but are not so hard on the pocket.
Fully functional and made to perfection, these are great for cutting or practicing swordmanship. Every katana in our Bushido series has a differentially tempered high carbon steel blade that is razor sharp and full tang. These blades are hand forged and absolutely beautiful pieces of work! You will not be disappointed when you lay your hands on one of these!
- Bamboo Crane Katana
- Black Raven Katana
- Blood Dragon Katana
- Captain Nathan Algren Katana
- Demigod Katana
- Dragon Katana
- Fuji Katana
- Manashe Katana
- Masakage Katana
- Night Demon Damascus Katana
- Nobunaga Katana
- Raijin Folded Katana – Thunder God – Black
- Raijin Folded Katana – Thunder God – Purple
- Sakura Katana – Dragonfly Imprint
- Sakura Katana – Floral Imprint
- Tatsu Katana – Burnt Red Scabbard
- Tatsu Katana – Natural Wood Scabbard
Wrap your hands around any of these swords and you won’t want to put them down. Ever.